[Mailman-Users] Automatic Rejection

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun May 25 17:34:12 CEST 2003

This is a feature of version 2.1.x. but not of version 2.0.13.

If you wanted to be clever (and you have a linux server) you could write
a script using wget or lynks that automatically bounces those posts and
then run the script either from cron or from a procmail script (assuming
you set the config for the list to give you immediate notifications of
waiting messages).

Sorry, not a newbie solution... but you could probably bribe someone at
a local LUG to do it for you.  I should think that this would be worth
about 4 pizzas.

Good luck - Jon Carnes