[Mailman-Users] Automatic Rejection

Melonie Brown melonie_brown at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 05:47:41 CEST 2003

Version Info: Mailman 2.0.13 on a server managed by my
webhosting provider, so I have no command line access

I have a list that only members may post to, but the
posts have to be approved by an admin (me). I want to
auto-reject posts with attachments / non plain text.

The FAQ gives info for setting the list to hold posts
with header value matching a specified regexp.  That
works great, except I don't want to hold the post - I
want it to bounce immediately so they can correct the
message and resubmit before the 5:00 email letting me
know messages are waiting to be appoved.

Is this possible with 2.0.13?  If so, could you please
provide a newbie-proof example?

Melonie Brown