[Mailman-Users] archive/search service

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun May 25 17:23:27 CEST 2003

Bring up your own server and run the archives off of that. All you need
for archiving is to subscribe a user to the list.

If you can't do that, I can put you in touch with a hosting service (run
by a friend of mine) that will allow you to run the archiving off of
that server.  I don't know what she would charge.

Jon Carnes