[Mailman-Users] archive/search service

Rob Reid mistah_cat at msn.com
Wed May 21 18:24:33 CEST 2003

Hi,
we would like to use the Mailman program.  However, it is essential that we
can archive and search our postings.  Without having our mail server host
set up pipermail & htdig for us, do we have any other options?  Are there
any services out there (even at a fee) that we can use to host our archive
and provide search capability?  We have looked at the Mail Archive, but this
won't suffice because it doesn't provide password protection.  Thanks for
any info.

Rob