[Mailman-Users] Problem with configuration

Oliver Egginger Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de
Fri May 23 06:28:24 CEST 2003

Am Don, 2003-05-22 um 21.55 schrieb Bruno António:
>         That worked, but like this  ..../mailman/bin/withlist -l -r
> fix_url xpto.site.com -u remotelist.site.com
>
>         The only minor problem is that the xpto list just doesn't appear
> in http://..../mailman/admin, but if we access it directly like
> http://..../mailman/admin/xpto it works just fine, as well as all the
> sublinks

Yes, I know this problem.
Lists only appear if you use the hostname in the URL which was
configured during the list creation.

In this cases I delete and recreate the list.
:-/

But only to be sure:
you have it set to be a public list, yes?

- oliver

--
Oliver Egginger <Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de>
Fachochschule Giessen-Friedberg