[Mailman-Users] Problem with configuration

Gary Wang gary at lists.quartertone.net
Fri May 23 04:13:03 CEST 2003

>From what I can tell (I don't read Python code, but I can guesstimate),
this script merely re-sets the web_page_url to the default value, as set
by mm_cfg.py (or command-line?). I guess this fixes the problem that
Bruno was having. My problem is different in that I do not want mailman
to do any url re-writing. That is, I want the servername part of the
urls to be dynamic.. Does anybody have any idea what I'm talking about?
I can clarify, if you have questions...

thanks.
gary