[Mailman-Users] Mailman question - stale bounces

John A. Kilpatrick john at hypergeek.net
Wed May 21 06:58:15 CEST 2003

I have a question about what happens when bounces are considered
stale...does that mean that mailman resets the counter, or that the person
is unsubscribed?

I would prefer to have mailman just remove someone.  I just went through a
list migration and the nomail option wasn't carried over and a lot of people
complained -  some were people who had bounced a long time ago.  I'd prefer
just to auto-delete them.

Thanks,
John

(p.s. this is mailman 2.1.2)