[Mailman-Users] Prevent unsubscribe due to content filtering?

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Mon May 12 16:49:37 CEST 2003

NA> I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to persuade Mailman not to count
NA> "content" bounces toward unsubscribing.  The MTA returns "550 Error: Content
NA> Rejected" as the bounce message.

So you want to give them no incetive to fix their broken filters?
Just imagine the amount of other ligitimate mail they are losing...
If people don't notice they stop getting some expected mail and
complain to their admins, things will never improve WRT filtering.

There are a *LOT* of really bad filtering software out there.  Just
say "no" to them! ;-)