[Mailman-Users] Prevent unsubscribe due to content filtering?

Nick Arnett narnett at mccmedia.com
Sat May 10 15:58:26 CEST 2003

I have a couple of subscribers whose employers have installed rather
overzealous content filtering on their MTAs.  Even though there's nothing
particularly salacious on the list in question, these MTAs are rejecting
enough messages to cause these subscribers to be disabled and then
unsubscribed.

I'm trying to figure out the easiest way to persuade Mailman not to count
"content" bounces toward unsubscribing.  The MTA returns "550 Error: Content
Rejected" as the bounce message.

In the meantime, I'm experimenting with the bounce settings to slow it down,
at least.

Any suggestions?  I guess there's a feature request there...

Nick

--
Nick Arnett
Phone/fax: (408) 904-7198