[Mailman-Users] Administration link issue?

Feasey, Nicholas nfeasey at utpress.utoronto.ca
Tue May 6 22:54:59 CEST 2003

My apologies is this question has been posted before but I'm obviously
missing something and nothing rang true when I looked through the digest.

When I click on any of the links in the administration page of a list, for
example:  Detail for name or Details for owner, etc).  I get the following
error:

Bad request!

	Your browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not
understand.
	If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 400

...server information follows.

http://<my.domain.com.appears.here/mailman/admin/mailman/?VARHELP=general/re
al name

Have I missed something in the configuration of mailman?

Any assistance would be appreciated.