[Mailman-Users] A couple of questions

Roy Santos roy_santos at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 20:45:58 CEST 2003

I recently first tried installing the Redhat RPM of
this product. The lists appeared to be working, but
for the life of me I could not figure out where/how
the web pages get generated. (ie:
/var/www/http/mailman?) Since Redhat didn’t have man
pages, I removed the RPM.

At a second attempt I installed from the current
distribution. This allowed me to gather information
from the Install file and README. I tried to follow
step by step, but again, I was left with a spotty
install. Now since the website doesn’t offer online
documentation, I’m pretty stuck in the water.

Can someone point me to a document or more detailed
information on how the web enabled mechanism of the
list server works, how to configure it, and any
usefulness to get this package deployed?

Thanks in advance

Roy Santos