[Mailman-Users] Bug in MM2.1.2 Install

Dave Weiner davew at coyotetechnical.com
Fri May 2 00:45:17 CEST 2003

I'm trying to install MM2.1.2 and I want to install the binaries in some
other directory besides /usr/local/mailman

I've used the --with-prefix=/path/to/dir and --with-exec-prefix=/path/to/dir
options for ./configure, but no mater what I do, it still installs into
/usr/local/mailman.  I even went as far as editing the Makefile after
running ./configure and changing the prefix to where I wanted it, and 'make
install' still installs the binaries to /usr/local/mailman

Before I go and edit the Makefile in each of the subdirs, is this a bug in
the ./configure script, and will it be fixed soon?

Dave