[Mailman-Users] Virtual domains with Mailman 2.1.1

Alexis Bellido alexis at ventanazul.com
Thu May 1 17:09:21 CEST 2003

Hello, i've got Mailman 2.1.1 installed on my Red Hat 7.2 box but i have
some problems with qmail and xinetd, anyway, this message is to ask
about using multiple domains:

I want to have:

list at domain1.com and list at domain2.com on my server using only 1
installation of Mailman 2.1.1, is this possible?.

I got this with Mailman 2.0.9 using multiple installations of the
program:

/usr/local/mailman/domain1.com
/usr/local/mailman/domain1.com

But i am only using it for 4 or 5 domains, i don't think that would be a
good solution for more domains (i have more the 80 domains hosted on
this server, if i had to install 80 Mailman's it would be very silly i
am sure).

Any ideas about this?.

Regards!.

Alexis Bellido M.
Ventanazul : Web Design : Hosting : eCommerce

Consultenos sobre nuestros servicios via chat en www.ventanazul.com

alexis at ventanazul.com
ICQ: 95509561 | MSN Messenger: alexisbellido at hotmail.com | Yahoo ID:
alexisbellido