[Mailman-Users] Problems with Qmail and Mailman

Alexis Bellido alexis at ventanazul.com
Thu May 1 17:06:07 CEST 2003

Hi, i still continue with my problems on Mailman 2.1.1 and 2.0.9, with
both i can't get messages delivered to addresses out of my box. I am
using qmail installed with xinetd (i know that tcpserver is better for
qmail but don't know how to change from xinetd to tcpserver managed
qmail).

My OS is Red Hat Linux 7.2

I have solved temporarily the problem putting on mm_cfg.py:

DELIVERY_MODULE = 'Sendmail'

But i have read there's some problems in security and/or performance.

Apparently is working ok but i would like to have it working ok.

Regards.

Alexis Bellido M.
Ventanazul : Web Design : Hosting : eCommerce

Consultenos sobre nuestros servicios via chat en www.ventanazul.com

alexis at ventanazul.com
ICQ: 95509561 | MSN Messenger: alexisbellido at hotmail.com | Yahoo ID:
alexisbellido