[Mailman-Users] Urgent Help Requested on Mailman 2.0.13

Yusuf, Mohamed Ismail miyusuf at okcu.edu
Mon Mar 31 07:13:23 CEST 2003

Dear Mailman users,

I would appreciate you will provide me with the relevant fix, inclusive of all the instructions pertaining to the following error. Please note that I have transmitted a test  email to the list which is a requirement to activate archives which then may be accessed. How ever I yet receive the below stated error.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pipermail/listserv/ on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.40 Server at _default_ <mailto:root at localhost>  Port 80

Platform Information
OS: Linux 8.0
Mail server: Sendmail 8
Web Server: Apache 2.0
Please note that all the functionalities of Mailman are working except trying access the archives.

Thank you in advance

Mohamed I Yusuf    MCSE. CNE. A+ Certified
Law Technology Services @ 521-5138
miyusuf at okcu.edu