[Mailman-Users] Connection Refused to listinfo and archives

Frederic Herman fherman at inferential.com
Mon Mar 31 06:54:33 CEST 2003

After installing a couple apache modules (php-mysql and mod-auth-mysql)
as rpms, I have lost the ability to connect to the listinfo and archives
pages.  I get "connection refused" and I see nothing in the logs to tell
me what the problem is.  Everything else is working ok in apache, and
mailman can receive posts, sending out the response for the
administrator and poster to indicate the post must be approved.

I have also searched google and have come up with nothing.  I tried
running check_perms, and let it fix what it thought were permission
problems.  I have to lists down now.

I'd appreciate any help in finding out what the problem is.

I am running apache (httpd-2.0.40-8) and mailman-2.0.13-3

TIA

Fred