[Mailman-Users] Migration Help

irix at clanradium.com irix at clanradium.com
Thu Mar 27 18:15:01 CET 2003

Hi, I need some help migrating our mailing lists.  I've looked on list.org, and
searched google, and I've yet to find anyone who's done what I'm doing.
Basically, we have our lists running on a Linux box with mailman 2.0.13.  We're
moving it to Solaris, using mailman 2.0.13.  I obviously can't just tar up the
directories, so I need to know what I need to take from the Linux install to get
it working on Solaris.  I've tried a bunch of different things, the only thing
that I haven't done is recreating the lists, then importing their respective
directories and archives.  I can't really do this, as I only manage one out of
the many lists we have.. if I have to I will, but there has to be an easier way.
 Mailman works fine for lists that I create on that box, so the Solaris install
is not the problem, it's just the lists I try to move.

Can anyone out there shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,

Jeff