[Mailman-Users] mailing list...

M.G engelman at cwnet.com
Mon Mar 24 19:11:29 CET 2003

uhhh.....

i recently purchased a webhosting package at Gisol....
they sent me to you regarding setting up a mailing list

from what i've read....this is not a simple process...
so in layman terms.....where can i find the instructions i
can understand?

i have no experience with previous mailinglist formats

i am a private business owner, my main objective is
to send periodic updates regarding new products

the names i have on my mailing list are for my
company's eyes only.....i need the security of this.

thanks,
M.G