[Mailman-Users] __init__.py line 51 Empty module name

Sumeet sumeetp at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 23:33:38 CET 2003

RedHat 8.0 stock python:
Name        : python                       Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 2.2.1                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 17                            Build Date: Fri 30 Aug 2002
09:23:44 AM PDT

I also have and need python-devel 2.2.1 I tried to upgrade just python-devel
to 2.2.2 and mailman stopped sending messages for the duration that it was
the old version. I'll bite and upgrade to the newest available python and
see what is going on.