[Mailman-Users] mailman + spamassassin

Detlef Neubauer detlef.neubauer at charite.de
Fri Mar 14 15:24:02 CET 2003

Jonas Meurer <jonas at freesources.org> writes:

> On 11/03/2003 Detlef Neubauer wrote:
> > > also. Now I would like to configure mailman to filter every incoming
> > > mail through spamassassin.
> >
> > I think it would better you let your MTA or procmail to do this job.
>
> Ok, let procmail do the job is fine, but is there a procmailrc that can
> be used for every list, I mean one procmailrc for all the lists, without
> adding an entry for every list?

First, i use Mailman 2.0.12.

I would my MTA (i preffered postfix) do it with spamassassin and then
i would configure it in mm_cfg.py like this.

# {header-name: regexp} spam filtering - we include some for example sake.
DEFAULT_BOUNCE_MATCHING_HEADERS = """
#Lines that *start* with a '#' are comments.
#to: friend at public.com
#message-id: relay.comanche.denmark.eu
#from: list at listme.com
#from: .*@uplinkpro.com