[Mailman-Users] Old question, oft repeated

Christopher T. Joffe chrisj at joffecybernetics.com
Thu Mar 13 06:25:03 CET 2003

That actually tells me the worst answer, thanks<g>.  This system has
been running for a LONG time and has been through many os upgrade
cycles.  I think it's a victim of genetic drift.  Other things act
a bit weird at times also.  I continually try to rectify these things,
but I think it may be beyond saving.  I'll probably have to try and
back up as much as I can, scrub it and start over.  Thanks for the
help, it saves me from doing much more floundering.