[Mailman-Users] Sendmail 8.12.8 and Mailman

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 5 02:46:53 CET 2003

Today I upgraded to sendmail 8.12.8 and afterward smrsh seemed to stop
working.  Prior to the upgrade everything worked fine.

I still have smrsh installed, it is still enabled in the sendmail.cf
file and there is still a symbolic link in /etc/smrsh called 'wrapper'
that points to /home/mailman/mail/wrapper.

The error I am receiving is:

smrsh: "wrapper" not available for sendmail programs (stat failed)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

I am at a loss for this since the files are all still in place.  Does
anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin