[Mailman-Users] Re: Red Hat 9 - Mailman not working out of the box

Peter Russell prussell at mteliza.com.au
Thu Jun 19 00:00:40 CEST 2003

Yeah thanks. Is there a way to have mailman remove this text when it
recieves mail for the list, we will be having mostly staff use our list and
this just makes it dead messy.

Pete

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           william+mm at hq.newdream.net (Will Yardley)    |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           mailman-users-bounces+prussell=mteliza.com.au|
|         |           @python.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           19/06/2003 06:47 AM                          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                               |
  |       To:       mailman-users at python.org                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  [Mailman-Users] Re: Red Hat 9 - Mailman not working out of the box            |

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:59:04AM +1000, Peter Russell wrote:

> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If
> you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to
> the addressee), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In
such
> a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
> reply e-mail. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
> that do not relate to the official business of my employer shall be
> understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Perhaps you should not post to a publicly archived mailing list if this
is the case.

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."

Searchable Archives: