[Mailman-Users] Mailman configuration question.

Mark London mrl at PSFC.MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 18 22:42:06 CEST 2003

Hi - I have 2 mailing lists.  I want posts from mailing list A to be sent
to mailing list B, both of which only allow postings from subscribers.  The
problem is, I don't want to have to add all the subscribers on mailing list A
to mailing list B.   Is there any way for mailing list B to automatically
allow postings from mailing list A?

The only solution I could find is to configure mailing list A so that in the
outgoing mail, the poster's address is replaced in the header with the address
of the mailing list, and to have this address subscribed to mailing list B.
This is not ideal, as I want the original poster's address to be somewhere in
the header, preferably in the Reply-To:.  However, there, doesn't seem to be
any way to keep the original Reply-To line, but to change the From: line.  Any
suggestions?  Thanks. -  Mark