[Mailman-Users] security on an announce-only list

Jeroen Valcke jeroen.valcke at belnet.be
Mon Jun 16 11:57:29 CEST 2003

To answer my own question.
There's an entry in the FAQ on this.

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all#3.11

Best thing to do is use the approve header or an approve line in the
msg.

However I would like to know if a seperate moderation would be possible.

Or alternatively restrict the address that can post to the list (even
with the approve passwd)

There are some methods in this faq entry but none seem to combine
approved passwd and address check.

-Jeroen-

--
Jeroen Valcke