[Mailman-Users] Automatic Unsubscribes

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Fri Jun 6 17:06:29 CEST 2003

Ed,

Typically the users' email addresses have been having problems.  It is
unfortunate that Mailman doesn't have an option to notify you about
every bounce (should you indeed want that) so you can alert subscribers
(should you have an alternate contact for them).

Scripts have been posted in the past to scan the logs and email you
about bounces, though.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own