[Mailman-Users] Sendmail Aliases Setup

Wendall Cada wendall at 83864.com
Wed Jul 30 03:47:03 CEST 2003

Ok, I figured out the parameters. Is there a utility that will configure my
aliases file for my users when setting up lists? If not, I'll surely have to
use another list manager...it pretty much makes it so i have to babysit my
site users and i'd rather not do that. I was told that this is a very mature
product by many others, if so, are there third party script resources
available for this type of functionality? Should I put in an RFE for
this?...I can't really believe that everyone is doing this manually for every
list on their server.

TIA

Wendall