[Mailman-Users] problems with mailman on apache2

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 23:09:21 CEST 2003

The admin.py and listinfo.py CGI scripts use code that determines which
lists are present on the system by listing the contents of the
directory defined by the MM configuration variable LIST_DATA_DIR, as
defined in $prefix/Mailman/Defaults.py or possibly overridden in
$prefix/Mailman/mm_cfg.py.

I guess the first thing you could check is that LIST_DATA_DIR has the
you expect.