[Mailman-Users] Subject Line Length Considered Spam

Jeanne Schock techielists at regionalhelpwanted.com
Mon Jul 28 23:38:55 CEST 2003

I know it is not terrifically useful to say "me too," but I have some 40
pending subscriptions from excite.com addresses, and not a single new
subscription, over the last 3 days.

I am corresponding with Ted. H over at excite.com member services, in the
hope that they can change their blocking criteria. If this is an annoyance
for anyone else, I suggest going to the excite.com website and give a hand
trying to explain the irony of viewing confirmation emails as spam attempts.

Cheers,

Jeanne