[Mailman-Users] Statistics 4 all MM-lists

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Mon Jul 28 18:24:52 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 06:02:39PM +0200, Christian Schoepplein wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I wonder how to get some statistics for my MM-lists. What I'm interested
> in is how many users are subscribed to every list, how many users are
> subscribed on all lists (not counting more than onetimes the users, that
> are subscribed to more than one list), how much trafic produces every
> list (count of messages and bytes), how much traffic produces every user
> (not so important) and how much traffic was produced for all MM-lists.
>
> Does anyone know a script, that creates some MM-statistics? Or would I
> have to hack such a script for my needs?

Please check the list archives for the last few weeks.  There were a
couple of scripts posted that produced some basic stats.  At least the
traffic stats were there.  To get a simple count of members per list,
just write a quick script that does a list_lists, and for each one, do a
list_members | wc -l.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org