[Mailman-Users] problems with mailman on apache2

Shane Hickey shane at howsyournetwork.com
Fri Jul 25 02:04:40 CEST 2003

Howdy all,
	I apologize if this problem has been solved, I searched for a while and
I couldn't turn anything up.  Basically, I had apache 1.3 and mailman
working rather nicely on a Gentoo box.  Actually, I even used the masked
mailman ebuild for Gentoo.  I did this because my mailing-lists aren't
terribly important and I wanted to provide testing feedback.
	Anyway, I recently upgraded to apache 2.0 and I'm having problem.  I
copied the appropriate lines of config from my old httpd.conf to my new
conf.  However, when I try to access any of the web pages for my lists,
I get this error: "No such list"
	What's weird, though, is that my lists are all still functioning.  When
I run ./bin/list_lists as the mailman user, I see all my lists.  The
members are all still there and everything.  I just can't get to the web
interface for any of them.
	This is probably a simple problem and I've probably not provided enough
information.  So, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Shane Hickey <shane at nerddiary.org>: Nerd
http://www.nerddiary.org