[Mailman-Users] How to show name in the subscriber list mailman 2.1.2 ?

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Tue Jul 22 19:02:12 CEST 2003

Rob,

I can't help you with the web interface.  The cgi-bin programs are not
plain text Python.  Presumably they are compiled code, binaries.

Perhaps you could go to the sourceforge Mailman site and submit this as
an enhancement request.

Another alternative is to fiddle with the email "who" command - a script
I posted earlier.  Then by email you can get subscriber's full names.

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own