[Mailman-Users] How to show name in the subscriber list mailman 2.1.2 ?

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Tue Jul 22 10:21:01 CEST 2003

Yes, I'm sure I misunderstood since I may not have gotten the original question
that you answered.

I was hoping for a subscriber's list function including names that could be
browsed from the listinfo page.  I've never really understood why it's not
there in the first place; I've never seen the usefulness of showing a
subscriber's list on listinfo containing only email addresses.

Rob