[Mailman-Users] virtualhost clarification

Bradley Glonka bradley at pistonbroke.com
Sat Jul 19 22:39:20 CEST 2003

Thanks for the feedback but my problem is not trying to change a list.
Things are set as I mentioned below and I've restarted mailman.  My from
address is still showing as realhost.domain.com   Isn't it the purpose
of add_virtualhost to make the From: line some other value?  Is there a
doc that says how to use add_virtualhost?

I've even tried creating the list like
bin/newlist listname at lists.domain.com  <--- This didn't help

mm_cfg.py:
OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = 1