[Mailman-Users] Mailman & htdig integration patch

Rob Brandt bronto at csd-bes.net
Fri Jul 18 15:01:10 CEST 2003

OK, I have it mostly installed and working.  Sending a message to my test list
creates the search form at the top of the archives.  I've run the cron job
manually, and the db's have been created without error in
/opt/www/htdig/common.  But when I try to run a search, I get:

htdig Archives Access Failure
search failed -12-

If you want to make another attempt to access a list archive then go via the
list users information page.

If this problem persists then please e-mail the following information to the
mailman at www.example.org:

    http://www.example.org/pipermail/testlist/
    /mailman/mmsearch/testlist

What now?