[Mailman-Users] 'create' a list through the WEB.

CLOCHARD Nicolas cocomail at bigfoot.com
Thu Jul 17 10:42:13 CEST 2003

Hi,

'create' now exists through the WEB interface.
It seems to me that is is always necessary to add the line in
/etc/mail/aliases (I'am running mailman on Solaris with sendmail).
but, when we create a list under the WEB interface, nothing is displayed for
inserting the line in /etc/mail/aliases.

my question is it is possible to automatise this ? (ie: mailman can insert
by itself the required data in /etc/mail/aliases and run newaliases).

regards,