[Mailman-Users] Can't save config

James Pifer jamespifer at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 15:38:55 CEST 2003

I searched the archives but did not find an answer. I have also already
posted to Redhat's list for help(since I was already on their list), but
none of their suggestions worked.

I'm new to mailman and trying to run it (2.0.13-3) on Redhat 8.0. It's
installed and I created a new list. The problem is that I can't save any
changes I make to that list from the admin pages. For example, if I
change the where replies are directed to to "This List" and then hit
submit, it asks me to enter the admin password again, then takes me back
to the page. Problem is it didn't save my changes.

-It is sending cookies and my browser is accepting them (turned on
prompting)
-I did the post-install things from the readme
-I ran check_perms, which found a bunch of permission problems, which I
corrected with check_perms -f

Anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks,
James