[Mailman-Users] Timezone for archives

CARTER Anthony a.carter at cordis.lu
Wed Jul 9 16:41:48 CEST 2003

I got the following when trying to view a message in our private
list...We approve each message. When clicking on the message number, we
get the following:

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.1
We're sorry, we hit a bug!
If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy
of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!

Traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/export/spare/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
    main()
  File "/export/spare/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 212, in main
    show_message_requests(mlist, form, msgid)
  File "/export/spare/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 521, in show_message_requests
    show_post_requests(mlist, id, info, 1, 1, form)
  File "/export/spare/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 554, in show_post_requests
    msg = readMessage(os.path.join(mm_cfg.DATA_DIR, filename))
  File "/export/spare/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 582, in readMessage
    msg = cPickle.load(fp)
UnpicklingError: A load persistent id instruction was encountered,
but no persistent_load function was specified.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,
Anthony