[Mailman-Users] mailman-2.1-1.i386.rpm

Justin Georgeson jgeorgeson at unboundtech.com
Wed Jan 29 17:52:29 CET 2003

They didn't miss it, the RPM is aimed at RedHat 8, which has python 2.
RedHat 7.3 has two packages, python and python2, so you have to build it
using /usr/bin/python2 instead of /usr/bin/python (--with-python option
to configure)

--
Justin Georgeson
UnBound Technologies, Inc.

5295 Hollister Road
Houston, TX 77040
Real Applications using Real Wireless Intelligence(tm)