[Mailman-Users] mailman errors...

Will Nordmeyer will at willspc.net
Wed Jan 29 16:03:17 CET 2003

I tried sending e-mail to the new list I created this AM...

I emailed <listname>@domain.com...

I got the following error returned:
sh: mailman not available for sendmail programs
554 "|/home/mailman/mail/mailman post listname"... Service unavailable

Also, I can't access the archives... I have 2 issues there.