[Mailman-Users] exim -mailman faq - not working

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 27 15:43:39 CET 2003

I can't help you with the Exim integration but if you simply need to get
things up and running then you might try simply creating the aliases and
putting them someplace where Exim will see than as system aliases.

What version of Mailman are you running?  If version 2.1 then you can
run ~mailman/bin/genaliases and that will create ~mailman/data/aliases
which contains all the aliases needed for your existing Mailman lists
(creation of new lists will also be automagically added).

You can setup Exim to look in that file for some of its aliases.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes