[Mailman-Users] Help with sending HTML mail and using external weblinks for images

Mark C gen-lists at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 23:18:50 CET 2003

Jon Carnes wrote:
> Yes. Marketing folks do it all the time.  If you want a live example of
> an email that does this, just open up some spam from your mailbox and
> peruse the source/content of the email.

But this does sound silly, how would I put that link into the html?
As I presuem the only way to get Mailman to send the html format mail,
would be to copose it in youre email client, and if I referance a http
address, it will diplay that rather than an image?

Mark

--
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism;
to steal from many is research.