[Mailman-Users] Re: Problems with content filtering

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Sun Jan 19 04:53:33 CET 2003

"Paul Kleeberg" <paul at fpen.org> wrote in message
news:a05200f09ba4fc58a4544@[192.168.1.12]...
> A message was sent out to the subscribers with the appropriate
> subject line and list-specific header lines but this is what appeared
> in the body of the message:
>    /root/hPnn4E: Permission denied

Paul:

I ran into the EXACT same problem ... it has something to do with where lynx
creates work files ... I don't know what it is.

I solved the problem by changing the HTML to Plaintext command to links...

Download links from http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mikulas/links/ and
install it.

Then add/change the following in mm_cfg.py ...

HTML_TO_PLAIN_TEXT_COMMAND = '/usr/local/bin/links -dump %(filename)s'

... and restart qrunner.

Works great.

david