[Mailman-Users] no public lists in listinfo after move

Greg Westin greg at gregwestin.com
Fri Jan 17 14:45:33 CET 2003

I know this has come up before (maybe not the same issue, but probably
- where listinfo doesn't work but admin does) - try searching through
the archives of this list.  Sorry, but I don't remember what the
solution to this is (despite the fact that it happened to me, once!)

Greg

On Friday, January 17, 2003, at 02:33  AM, bsweeney at physics.ucsb.edu

--
http://www.gregwestin.com