[Mailman-Users] mailinglists for multiple domains on one server

Raquel Rice raquel at thericehouse.net
Thu Jan 16 20:22:36 CET 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:19:18 -0700
"Richard B. Pyne" <rpyne at kinfolk.org> wrote:

> Another very small slice of humble pie...
>
> I had my mm_cfg.py file:
>
> DEFAULT_URL_HOST=lists.kinfolk.org
> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST=lists.kinfolk.org
> add_virtualhost(DEFAULT_URL_HOST, DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST)
>
> Had to change them to:
> DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.kinfolk.org'
> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'lists.kinfolk.org'
> add_virtualhost(DEFAULT_URL_HOST, DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST)
>
> I guess I'm too used to http.conf files where almost nothing needs
> to be quoted.
> HOWEVER...
>
> >From the web interface:
>
> Error: List name must not include "@": test at 71bruins.org
>
> (yes, 71bruins.org IS listed as a virtual host)
>
> --Richard

I do it all the time.  I regulary set up new lists on the various
hosts and the "new list" email goes to the new owner.  So, I wonder
what you're doing?

Me?

## In Defaults.py
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'raquel.yellowline.com'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'raquel.yellowline.com'

## In mm_cfg.py
add_virtualhost("lists.thericehouse.net",
"lists.thericehouse.net")
add_virtualhost("lists.yellowline.com",
"lists.yellowline.com")
add_virtualhost("lists.waveelectrology.com",
"lists.waveelectrology.com")
add_virtualhost("lists.campaignfortolerance.org",
"lists.campaignfortolerance.org")

(sorry for wrapping problems)

--
Raquel