[Mailman-Users] mailinglists for multiple domains on one server

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Thu Jan 16 19:19:18 CET 2003

Another very small slice of humble pie...

I had my mm_cfg.py file:

DEFAULT_URL_HOST=lists.kinfolk.org
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST=lists.kinfolk.org

Had to change them to:
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'lists.kinfolk.org'
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'lists.kinfolk.org'

I guess I'm too used to http.conf files where almost nothing needs to be
quoted.
HOWEVER...

Error: List name must not include "@": test at 71bruins.org

(yes, 71bruins.org IS listed as a virtual host)

--Richard