[Mailman-Users] Genaliases script

Tom Maddox tmaddox at thereinc.com
Wed Jan 15 19:02:28 CET 2003

Hi, everyone,

I just recently tried to upgrade to Mailman 2.1, but I must have been doing
something wrong with genaliases.  Genaliases spits out plaintext output
about the changes that need to be made, but it doesn't actually make them or
regenerate the aliases.db file.  Sorry if this is a ridiculous question that
reveals my ignorance, but what else needs to be done to get the aliases to
work?  Do I need to post-process the genaliases output with another script?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Maddox, BOFH, SCSA, MCSE (it hurts!)
There, Inc. <http://www.there.com>