[Mailman-Users] Help with content filtering ...

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Wed Jan 15 18:58:32 CET 2003

Folks:

I'm trying to get content filtering working, but have run into a jam ...
I've got a subscriber that is using some weird email program called
"Incredimail" (or something like that).  His posts seem to come through as
html only.

I've got content filtering activated, and the following values set:

filter_content = yes

filter_mime_types="" (blank)

pass_mime_types="multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
multipart/related
text/plain
text/html
application/pdf"

convert_html_to_plaintext=yes

However, when this person posts, his message comes through as an attachment
... I looked in my mail spool file and found the message has the following
in the body ...

> --===============21910272910031159==
>

> --------------Boundary-00=_95ORQL80000000000000
>
> I am curious if this can travel as fixed-font.  The spacing really goes
> wacky in posted code. =0D
>  =0D

<snip>

I'm using 'links' for html to text conversion.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

david