[Mailman-Users] No route to host

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 15 02:14:57 CET 2003

You can modify that a couple of ways, the easiest is to modify the
setting in the General Options in the web-admin: "Host name this list
prefers for email".

If that doesn't set things to right, then look in your
~mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py file and muck with the virtual host stuff.
That should get it done easily.

Good Luck, again - Jon Carnes