[Mailman-Users] Moderating a list via email

John DeCarlo jdecarlo at mitre.org
Mon Jan 13 14:51:09 CET 2003

Hello,

I have searched the FAQ, I have searched the archives, I have done
Google searches, I went to www.list.org and other links from there.
I swear I have seen this somewhere before, but now can't find it.
Apologies in advance.

Problem:  The moderators need to be able to moderate some lists when
they don't have access to the web interface, but do have access to
email.  (For some internal lists, the web server is behind a firewall
and only accessible on site or via VPN.)

Then I will try to change the text that goes with the email to the
moderators, referencing the email approval process as well.

Thank for any pointers

--

John DeCarlo, My Views Are My Own